Zentner’s was first started by Jack Zentner in the late 1950’s. He started out in a small Sinclair gas station along the old highway 110 in Oshkosh. A few years later he moved to a Standard Oil gas station on the corner of Merrit and Jefferson, also in Oshkosh. Over the next 18 years he raised a family and built a business that was still based on those same principles of honesty and integrity as in the beginning. In October of 1980 Jack again moved the family business, this time to Appleton, where he took over another Amoco at the corner of College Ave and Westhill Blvd. He remained there until his early death in Dec of 1986. At that time his son Dave, who had worked along side of him for over 20 years, took over the family business. One final move in 2000 brought the business to its present location at 4510 W Greenville Dr. in Appleton where Dave continues to own and operate Zentner’s Auto Service under the premise that honesty, integrity, and a job well done is the cornerstone to any business.